Harmony and I took Hana to her check-up at the doctor's office today. She only gained 1 lb 2 0z in the past three months which was so surprising to us because she eats sooo much. But he assured us that her height to weight ratio is perfect :)
Momma bought Hana a special Valentine's Day outfit that she thought Daddy would love! 'Daddy's Lil Valentine'
In this picture, I called Daddy to see what time he would be home so I could figure when I should start cooking dinner. Hana took the phone from my hands and before I knew it, she was standing on her own for the first time! I thought it was a fluke so we tried it again and I was able to catch a picture and she even took a step. I still think we have a lot of time before she is going to walk, hopefully!
Momma bought Hana a special Valentine's Day outfit that she thought Daddy would love! 'Daddy's Lil Valentine'
In this picture, I called Daddy to see what time he would be home so I could figure when I should start cooking dinner. Hana took the phone from my hands and before I knew it, she was standing on her own for the first time! I thought it was a fluke so we tried it again and I was able to catch a picture and she even took a step. I still think we have a lot of time before she is going to walk, hopefully!
Daddy got Hana a stuffed pink talking hippo. I saw it and thought that the last thing Hana needed was another stuffed animal! With her favorite toys she smiles, hugs them, rests her head on them and crosses her legs. Out of her many toys, there are only a few that she shows this same affection towards and it's usually after playing with them for a while. So upon first seeing this pink hippo, she showed all the affectionate signs immediately and I think that made it the best Valentine's Day ever for Daddy!
The three of them sharing that special moment! Daddy picked the perfect thing this time!
And for Momma's Valentine's gift-Daddy booked us a surprise getaway to Sonoma County (wine country) After spending the month of January inside due to his appendectomy, this is a family getaway that is much needed and will be much appreciated-we can't wait!!


1 comment:
what an adorable valentine's day outfit! thumbs up on the hippo :o) and look, standing without nearby furniture... this auntie is betting on walking before the birthday, sorry mom! i love you, Normans! enjoy your weekend retreat - it is well deserved!
Post a Comment