We woke up this morning and the sun was shining and it was warm out-how exciting!! And it was a Friday! While at work, I had this brilliant idea of having a picnic in our yard when we got home. So Kevin picked up sandwiches from Lucky (I love that Albertson's is now Lucky, the grocery store of my childhood) and we put our food on a tray and headed outside.
Hana loves the outdoors and loves food so a picnic was the perfect combination. She ditched the broccoli and stole the remains of Kevin's ham and cheese sandwich. I guess we can indulge her every now and then. Then again, she snuck into her diaper bag and ate at least 10 (organic and low in sugar) cookies at her harmony's house today-we were hoping to get some more veggies in her to make up for that indulgence!
Wow, we actually got a picture where she is looking at the camera-yay! Now, if only we could catch that big smile.....

Hana loves the outdoors and loves food so a picnic was the perfect combination. She ditched the broccoli and stole the remains of Kevin's ham and cheese sandwich. I guess we can indulge her every now and then. Then again, she snuck into her diaper bag and ate at least 10 (organic and low in sugar) cookies at her harmony's house today-we were hoping to get some more veggies in her to make up for that indulgence!
Wow, we actually got a picture where she is looking at the camera-yay! Now, if only we could catch that big smile.....



3 comments:
I want to have a picnic! What a fun way to enjoy the outdoors and veges!!! We will have to wait until atleast October here! Great photos.
How fun!! Good goin, Mom and Dad!!!
Looks like a great family time...things like this are so special. Thanks for posting all these pics.
Post a Comment