Friday, November 06, 2009

Halloween

My October picture folder has over 300 pictures (excluding Alaina's birthday)! It's been a fun month. A couple of days before Halloween, I hosted a party for Alaina's playgroup. Us moms love lining the kids up and taking pictures. This has gotten pretty difficult now that the babies are mobile! We decided we'd have a better chance of getting all the kids in the picture if the moms held their babies and we used an automatic timer. Success! I love how green our grass is and how blue the sky is.
Hana's friend Jenna joined us for trick-or-treating.
I thought I would only take Alaina to a few houses but she really enjoyed herself and kept up with the big girls. I adore the picture below. It was taken at the last house we went to and she is so determined to get to that front door!
And the candy. I let Hana eat almost as much as she wants on Halloween. The next few days, I might give her a piece a day and then I pretend that candy no longer exists and hope she forgets about it. It's working so far!

1 comment:

auntie penny 1¢ said...

so cute!!