Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Christmas Card Pictures

So I had every intention of hiring a photographer to take some real family portraits of us this year. But after looking at the prices, I wasn't too interested in spending hundreds of dollars, especially since Hana and I are not that good at posed photos anyway. We still needed a Christmas card picture. If you know me well, then you know that I love sending out Christmas cards and am kind of obsessive about sending them out before anyone else. I am obnoxiously organized and like to be ahead of things on stuff like this!
I decided to try out the self-timer function on our new SLR camera. We got all dressed up and headed outside to get this done before the sun went down. We took about 150 pictures total (10 pics were take!) and the picture we ended up choosing was the 3rd picture taken. I love the picture we ended up with and I love that it cost us nothing! Here are some of the pictures that definitely were not considered:


No comments: