Sunday, May 02, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Hana!

We can't believe that our skinny, dark-haired, blue-eyed baby is 4 years old! Time certainly flies. Hana was excited about her special day from the moment she woke up. We let her open one gift in the morning, which was her favorite movie, Enchanted. We had my parents over for dinner, presents and cake to celebrate. Dinner was Thai food from Hana's favorite restaurant and cake was Mazetti's derby cake. I don't even eat cake but I do know that their derby cake is the best cake ever.
Loving the family picture!
As we expected, Alaina was a bit jealous of all the presents and attention Hana was getting. Thankfully, my mother anticipated this and got Alaina a present of her own - this supercute dress!
It was a Disney Princess birthday for Hana (sigh). She has been begging for a vanity table with Princess accessories and she was beyond thrilled to get them. I also got her some Princess dress up clothes since she loves to play with them at her friends' houses. I must admit, the vanity table is adorable and I know I would've loved all these things when I was her age too!
Happy Birthday, happy girl!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow!!! Four years old! Where does the time go? Your girls are beautiful! How about a baby boy???