Tuesday, June 22, 2010

San Mateo County Fair

Hana has a really cute piggy bank (given to her by our friends, the Howard family) and we keep it in our living room and add spare change and random dollar bills whenever we get the chance. We cash it in once or twice a year and let Hana spend the money on special outings. In the past, the funds have been spent on fireworks and Disney on Ice souvenirs. This time, it was for the San Mateo County Fair. It was Hana's 3rd time going and Alaina's first. Hana is definitely tall enough for all the kiddie rides now and loved the teacups. Of course, Miss Social made some friends in line and invited them to share her cup.
Food is still Alaina's favorite thing ever. She does a little happy dance anytime she gets food. She was quite excited about her carnival hot dog!
Hana insisted that Kevin ride on this giant swing with her. They were going so fast that I was quite lucky to get this shot. They have so much fun together.
Alaina absolutely adored all the farm animals. She didn't even mind when a goat nibbled at her fingers. I am not a pet person by nature, will never own a dog but after seeing these animals, I wouldn't mind a cow, pig or goat! If our town has a 4-H club, I definitely want to get the girls involved.

No comments: