Friday, April 27, 2007

2 days until 1

I was so excited to bake Hana's first birthday cake! I am not a good baker nor am I very artistically inclined so I thought I did a decent job. Since we will be out of town on Hana's actual birthday, we cheated and gave her the cake and some presents today. She loved eating the frosting and couldn't get enough. We rarely let her have sugar so this was definitely an indulgent occasion for her.
Which explains why she was soo upset when we had to take it away.
Hana and the newest addition to her gang of stuffed friends.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Hana!!! I love you very much! Aunt Cherith

Anonymous said...

And great job on the cake, Jennifer. :)

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love these pictures...it shows how much personality this tiny little girl has!:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hana! We are excited for you and can't believe you're one! Owen says yeah! Love the cake shot where she's sad it's going away! Jenn and Glenn

Anonymous said...

good job with the cake, Mama! of course I love the HK theme :o) wow, a year old already... wait.... that's another year for me and you too! yikes! may you have many more exciting tales by Hana's SECOND birthday!