Thursday, April 26, 2007

Baby Loves Disco

www.babylovesdisco.com We are always looking for fun things to do with Hana where we get to spend quality time with her but where she is also provided with an opportunity to interact with other children. We discovered Baby Loves Disco and this was our second visit.
It is so fun to see all the families and little kids moving around and interacting!
I bet this will be even more fun when Hana can really walk.
Hana did a little standing in the hula hoop area. She is an agressive little socializer. She met a boy named Charlie by crawling straight to him and yanking him to her. The video clip of this is great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hana loves disco! What an awesome event - makes me wish I had a toddler to take with me... just so I had an excuse to have fun too!