Monday, September 10, 2007

So Pretty?

Like every proud parent, we are inclined to think that Hana is the smartest, most adorably, beautifully gorgeous child that ever was! While this may be true (in our extremely biased opinion), we do have a sense of humor and recognize that Hana is not so photogenically perfect at all times. Is she about to start singing "Circle of Life" by Elton John?!
Lesson learned: Do not take pictures of Hana when her hands and mouth are full of food!
Kevin and I disagree on the picture below. He thinks Hana is so adorable in this picture but I think her toothy grin is looking kind of silly!
Okay, the picture below is completely Momma's fault. I tried to trim Hana's bangs and ended up giving her a hairdo that emulates Lloyd Christmas in 'Dumb and Dumber'. (Great movie but not so great hairstyle....) And it may not be fair to include the picture below because Hana had a 103 degree fever and was as sick as she's ever been. She was all snotty-nosed and bright eyed while I, in perfectly good health, was completely snoozing next to her. Bad Momma!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious post - love that you're sharing these photos - Glenn and I disagree about photos, too. He'll love one and want to frame it while I'm ready to delete it. And, Hana is beautiful!! Jenn

Anonymous said...

That's a great post - I love it!

Amy said...

It's funny now to look back at pictures that I thought were so cute of Eddie, and now I think hmmmm, what was I thinking! Hana is completly beautiful in every picture!!