Kevin suggested that we take Hana to Union Square since it was such a pretty night. My first response was 'no' because it seemed like too much activity for a Tuesday night but I agreed because I knew Hana would love it.
I am so glad we went! It wasn't that cold out and the sky was clear. Hana was so mesmerized by all the lights. She loved running around Union Square and I loved not having to go into any shops because my Christmas shopping (and wrapping!) has been done for a couple of weeks now.
We enjoyed some warm refreshments at a cafe right in Union Square. Hana sat long enough to stick her PB&J into Kevin's coffee and was off to greet the other patrons and explore.
We stopped at the Crowne Plaza to wash Hana's sticky hands. We found this Christmas tree set up outside the ballroom where we had our wedding reception.
Whenever we take Hana on evening excursions, she wears herself out. There is nothing more precious to us than a snoozing Hana. We love peeking in on her while she is sleeping.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
crashed out Hana is precious! awesome purse, Mom!
that sounds like such a fun evening!
Jenn W.
Post a Comment