Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

What a wonderful day we had on Easter! Hana in her Easter dress. We were so blessed at her baby showers that we still have a handful of dresses she has yet to wear. This was one of them.
A quick pose at the church playground.
We hid a few eggs for her to find, which was really fun. She ate a lot more candy than she needed but she shared with everyone too.
Easter is my holiday to host so I spent a long time in the kitchen preparing our meal and tablescape. The food was great and I loved that I had a chance to use my lovely wedding china. It was nice to relax outside a bit after dinner.
Hana's uncles were home for Spring Break and she loved all the extra attention!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun! cute fam pic... i can see pretty harmony in the shadows - LOL... but there's one i can't account for... is that batman?

Amy said...

It has been greato catch up on reading your blog! What great pictures. They sure do capture your love for that sweet little girl. I can't believe she will be 2 soon!!!