Saturday, March 01, 2008

Yay for Saturday!

With Hana and I both having nasty colds and Kevin being out of town, it has been a loong, tiring week. I was glad that it was Saturday and that the sun was out! I packed a bag with snacks and headed to the zoo. Unfortunately, the zoo parking lot was full and out of pure laziness, I decided against searching for street parking and took her to Ocean Beach instead. It was beautiful but extremely windy so we lasted for about 3 minutes gefore the sand being blown in our eyes got to us. I was also worried a big gust of wind might topple Hana over! We headed over to Lake Merced and though still windy, it was much more tolerable. There was a rowing competition wrapping up so there was a lot for Hana to see.
It was a nice outing. I can't believe we live only 10 minutes away from Ocean Beach & Lake Merced yet Hana has never been to either place.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, what great outings! i'm soo jealous that you are minutes away from SF Zoo, Ocean Beach, Lake Merced, Pacifica beaches, and everything wonderful. Hopefully, the weather will be good in April when the Young Nuns visit! Can't wait to see you - there's no place like home