Sunday, August 10, 2008

Toddler Time

Our town has some great Parks & Rec programs. Hana just finished a 4 week class called Toddler Time. It was for ages 1.5 to 2.5 and required parents to interact as well. Because it was on Monday mornings, Kevin was the one who took her. Kudos to Kevin because he was the only dad attending these sessions. I look forward to signing Hana up for more sessions and being able to participate with her while I am on maternity leave! There was craft time so now we have some lovely artwork by Hana to post on our refrigerator. I love it!
Hana loved the play kitchen so much that we are considering getting her one as a Big Sister gift when the baby is born. My new project is finding her one that is cute and affordable. Kevin vetoed the pink stove, refrigerator and pantry set that I found at Pottery Barn Kids. I knew it was a long shot ;)
Story time
Snack time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute. I'm sure she loved that time to be with other kids. And tell her great job on kicking the diapers! That will be such a help to you for her to be completely done with them.

Anonymous said...

wow. "they grow so fast". or maybe i'm getting old! trip out. Hana is so cool - she's going to be a great Big Sis!