Alaina is 2 weeks old now and we are starting to get into a routine. Hana has been calmer since Kevin went back to work this week but it's still nice to know that I can take her to my mom's house if I ever need a break. The weather has been amazing and it's been so hard to stay inside. Following Korean tradition, I have been eating seaweed soup nonstop and haven't really left the house or done anything much but sit around since Alaina was born. I think I have at least a week or two before Alaina and I are going to be out and about.
However, I cheated a little yesterday when the four of us walked to the neighborhood park.
We also had some good friends visit yesterday and I made them take the first pictures of the four of us together. I can't believe we are a family of four now!
Our serious little girl
When Kevin was home last week, he took Hana to the mall to meet Mickey from Disney on Ice. We debated whether he should take her to see the actual show. All the shows were at 7:30 pm except for one at 10:30 am. He was going to take her to that one but it ended up being warm out that day so he took her to the beach instead. I'd like to think that she had way more fun playing in the sand than seeing Disney characters ice skate!
This morning we were still in our room when we heard the kitchen sink running. I went in and saw this. Hana had decided to wash dishes. She is really getting to be more helpful around the house, especially when it involves doing things for her sister.



1 comment:
these are so fun
Post a Comment