Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween

Here is Hana in her little lovebug costume. I like to pick out costumes that will keep her warm when she goes out at night. I love picking out her costumes and hope I have a couple more years before she starts telling me what she wants to be. We spent the week counting down the days until Trick or Treat. On Halloween morning, the girls and I went to Hana's playgroup. Luckily, it was being hosted 5 houses up the street from us so we were able to walk. Kids, costumes and candy make for a pretty crazy morning!
We tried to explain the concept of trick or treating to Hana. Apparently, she didn't get it. When she knocked on our neighbor's door, she walked right in, sat on their couch and made herself comfortable. Funny girl!
Collecting candy is hard work and after a while, Hana decided she needed a break and sat down right where she was on the sidewalk.
Here is Hana digging in to her pile of candy before we took what we wanted and hid the rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!! and i thought Halloween was fun when WE were kids! i'm so jealous