We had some more awesome weather today and headed towards Golden Gate Park. Typically, I am not spontaneous at all and will not leave a dirty house behind until it is absolutely clean but I am adjusting. Family time is a bit more important than a clean house :)
Now, time for an endorsement, I think. With Hana, I absolutely loved our Baby Bjorn and didn't realize that there might be better carriers out there. I only used the Bjorn for a few months before Hana, sadly, outgrew it. However, when I was pregnant again, I noticed all these mommas using this Ergo carrier I'd never noticed before.
I had to get myself one. And I LOVE it! It is awesome, easy to use, feels great on my back, Alaina loves it, and I can use it much longer than 4 months.
Oh little Alaina, riding on Hana's elephant toy. For some reason, the word 'heffalump' makes Alaina laugh so hard and we think it is the cutest thing ever.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Welcome to the Ergo. Glad you like it (and your back thanks you!). Jenn
Post a Comment