Neither of these pictures were taken on Mother's Day but I love them! This pic below might just be my favorite of H & A together so far (and they are wearing matching shirts!). Last Mother's Day, Hana had a stomach virus and threw up on us all night long. This year, Alaina was sick and I spent the whole day at home taking care of my baby.
Kevin got me roses and a great card but I was unsatisfied (admittedly, because I am spoiled!) He did forget to get me a card from the girls:(. Kevin got me a pretty thoughtful gift (a new coffee table that I've been wanting for a while) but it just wasn't appropriate since Alaina has started crawling and getting into everything. Return it!!!
Almost two weeks later, Hana told me she had a surprise and led me to Kevin's office. There I found the Le Creuset set that I have been wanting for a long time. I am sooo excited to own all these pieces!!!! The best part is that this cookware will last a lifetime and I hope my grandkids (yikes!) remember me cooking great meals in my blue cast iron pots!!!
This was a Mother's Day/early 5th Anniversary gift.



3 comments:
WOW!!! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift! Enjoy cooking with those new beauties. :)
MAJOR points for Dad and the kiddies! Mama earned her Le Creuset and she got it! Does this mean you are going to Hawaii? :o)
very nice... and the matching outfits rock!
Happy Mother's day and anniversary!
Post a Comment