I am a big fan of early potty use. Since I have time on my hands these days, I have started putting Alaina on the potty. I am starting with the two times a day that I know she has to go (after waking up in the morning and after naptime). There is nothing as exciting as a succesful potty sitting. My mother encouraged me to do this with Hana when she was 12 months and she was fully out of diapers (even nighttime) at 20 months. So I am hoping Alaina is as successful. In the meantime, I am saving the environment & our wallets by using less diapers!
I think it's so adorable seeing Alaina sit on the potty! This picture is one of my new favorites. Hana has now realized that she can use a regular toilet all on her own and has graciously told Alaina that the potty is now hers.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment