Ever since Alaina was a newborn, we've always been asked who she looks like. Hana has many of Kevin's features and with her dark hair, she definitely resembles me as well. Clearly, Alaina looks different from Hana and has a different build as well. While she may have some of Kevin's coloring, she doesn't look like him either. Yes, at times we are amused at how 'different' Alaina looks but by now, the question of "Who does she look like?" is getting old! That question usually comes when people look at me and then look at her. I don't think we look THAT different but I guess we do because everyone always comments!
Yes, I have darker features and Alaina is light haired and blue eyed but I can guarantee you that this girl belongs to me! I am not sure how many of the babies we know reeeally look like their parents but somehow, we seem to be the ones constantly asked my unfavorite question. The funny part is that she actually resembles my side of the family. The people that know my dad all agree that out of everyone, she looks like him the most. His mother (my grandmother) was German and to us, Alaina completely resembles the German side of her cultural background.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Both your girls are so beautiful with their different features. Kevin must be so proud of all his girls!!
i like that in alaina's pic with mommy, she's eating and VERY happy! she's definately your baby, girlfriend!
Post a Comment