Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter

Kevin's birthday happened to fall on Easter this year. For me, it was a great excuse to give him his gifts a day early ("Tomorrow is Easter, it's not about you - open your gifts NOW!). A couple years ago, it was decided that Easter was my holiday to host our Easter dinner and that is always fun for me. I love the cooking and I especially love using my good china & silverware! Our dining room is still being used as the girls' playroom (and I love having that extra space for them) so my fine china is set on folding tables...but it still looks pretty! Our church had a "Seek and Ye Shall Find" egg hunt for the kids after church. I am not sure what Hana enjoyed more - getting to run around the sanctuary or eggs full of candy! I have yet to dye eggs with her so she was really excited that she got to do it during Children's Church. All in all, we had a great day and the rainy weather made it especially cozy.


No comments: