We are leaving for Cabo on Monday morning. We love going on vacation but packing for Hana stresses Momma out! When we went to Disneyland in April, I forgot to pack Hana's blankie (BearBear) and it took Hana two hours to get to bed without it. (It takes her 30 seconds to get to bed with it!) I absolutely cannot forget BearBear for this trip. Luckily, with Aunt Cherith's help, Hana's passport arrived last week. We applied for it back in March but with the processing times being so high, I was worried that we wouldn't get it in time. Also, we heard about friends of ours taking their son to the emergency room twice on their vacation and that freaked me out. I am sure the packing and travelling will go fine and we'll all have a blast but sometimes I wish it were as easy as grabbing Hana and getting on the plane without worrying about packing the playard, stroller, 20 changes of clothes, food, toys,etc. 




2 comments:
Have a wonderful family vacation. Yay! We will have to plan a trip that involves hotel staff taking care of the babies while the adults play! August is a great month to dedicate Hana!
I know you will have a great trip - it's so different packing for vacation with a baby, huh? I can't wait to hear about it, and we know it will go smoothly! No ER visits!! Jenn
Post a Comment