Hana starts Little Bobbers swim class on Saturday. PawPaw insisted on treating Hana to swimming class because he wants her to be comfortable with water. I screamed through every one of my swimming lessons and am still not that comfortable in water. Kevin is fearless (sometimes too fearless...like in Cabo!) in water so it'll be interesting to see who she takes after.
Hana needed a new swimsuit (her 3rd). I am really surprised at the swimsuit styles that they have for young girls these days. It's hard enough finding a swimsuit in January but even harder finding a modest one! I think a lot of the swimwear for young girls these days is a little inappropriate (bikinis for babies?!). Luckily I found this cute long-sleeved swim outfit at baby Gap. Hana seemed to like it too because she actually stopped to pose for the camera for once!
Now for the exciting news!! Hana had taken a potty training hiatus for a couple of months. We were at a point where she was comfortable on the potty and would go if she sat on it a while. Once she figured out what was going on, the potty became her enemy. She refused to sit on it and if we let her go diaper free, she would hold her pee for hours but would pee as soon as we put a diaper on her. So, we didn't force the issue. We reminded her of the potty again this week and it's been amazing! For the last four days, she has used the potty for #1 and #2 regularly and has only used a few diapers. It is almost embarassing how ecstatic we get about Hana going in the potty!!! #2 especially-we literally dance around singing "poo-poo in the potty, yeah!!" We hope she keeps this up!
I had to include this picture to show Hana's bad side. We love to brag about how good-natured she is but of course, just like any of us, she has her moments!!



1 comment:
Love the swimsuit!! How did the class go? Owen loves the water so I hope that trend continues! I am SO jealous that Hana is on her way to being potty trained - good for all of you! Jenn
Post a Comment