Hana has been stuck inside all week due to the rain and we felt so bad for her! We were looking froward to taking her to swim class but got a call Friday evening telling us that class was cancelled due to an electrical fire at the pool. Yikes! We went to watch Kevin coach his Upwards team on Saturday at PCCC. When Hana saw the pool at PCCC, she started taking off her pants because she wanted to get in! I hope that means she enjoyed swimming.
Hana didn't need a nap today and that made her even more stir crazy! After our household tasks were done on Sat, we rushed Hana to the beach to enjoy a little fresh air. Hana got to walk on the pier and wave to seagulls.
It was a very short visit because it soon turned dark but we were thankful for the little bit of outdoors time we had! Brave Hana met a couple of dogs that she wasn't scared to pet. Hana had been a little timid around dogs since a pug jumped on her a couple of months ago.
Sunday-again no nap and going stir crazy! We took her to the mall and I bought her first pairs of underwear, now that she doesn't need to wear diapers during the day :)! I didn't think I would find any that fit her. She was so proud of them-what a big girl!!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good job on the potty training - amazing!! I am ready for the rain to end! ;-) Jenn
Post a Comment