Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Our Little Bobber

Hana's swimming class has begun and we think she is enjoying it so far. As we pulled up to the pool, Hana said "Swimming!" and started cheering. She couldn't wait to get in! Though the pool is heated, Hana & the other kids still got really cold. The class was still full so it was nice to know we weren't the only parents taking our kid swimming on a cold, rainy day! This week's class focused on kicking and jumping into the pool.
Hana loved jumping in to the pool. She wanted to do it over and over again. I was a bit alarmed when the instructor made Hana jump in and go completely underwater. I though she'd freak out but she didn't-yay!
After class, Daddy had to rush off to take pictures with his basketball team and I treated Hana to a snack at the bakery, which almost made her forget how cold she was!




No comments: