Kevin spent all of Thursday with Hana and he wore her out so much that she slept until 10:00 am, allowing me a much needed opportunity to sleep in. I had Friday off and wanted to take Hana to do something fun. I decided to take Hana to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch. I thought she would love playing on the rides and having pizza for lunch.
Well, Hana didn't enjoy the rides. She was actually scared of them. We didn't get any pizza either because after waiting in line for 10 minutes and still not being helped, my patience wore thing. The place was poorly staffed by unethusiastic teenagers and I doubt we will be going back any time soon.
I still had about 40 tokens left because I overeagerly bought $10 worth (where $2 worth would have been more than enough!) so I quickly used them on some games to get tickets. Not surpsingly, it took forever to redeem my tickets for prizes but Hana ended up with a ring, a bracelet, stickers and a lollipop. She was absolutely thrilled about the lollipop!
We enjoyed the rest of our day together, running errands and relaxing at home. It was really nice to have this time alone with her.
Hana was mellow yesterday but today was a completely different story. Hana was a little fireball of energy (and mischief) and I think having to be inside due to the weather was making her stir-crazy. Some of today's antics included:
1. Running in the middle of the court while Dada's basketball team was playing. (Luckily the ref blew the whistle & stopped the game before she was trampled by ten 9 yr. old boys)
2. Climbing out of her crib for the first time ever when she should've been napping. (We don't know how she did it without hurting herself)
3. Pooping in her pants-twice.
4. Tipping her full potty upside down, spilling pee all over the carpet.
What a day!!



2 comments:
sound like a great weekend!! except for the chuck e. cheese experience - boo! too bad farrell's isn't still around.
How did I miss all these? I have apparently been very slack! It's funny to read about that stressful day now, but I'm sure you were tired!:) Love you all.
Post a Comment