I am seriously convinced that no child enjoys food as much as my girls do! I absolutely love making baby food. I made all of Hana's baby food and am making all of Alaina's too, with the exception of bananas.
I am trying to introduce Alaina to as many different fruits & veggies as I can. Her doctor told her no green veggies for now but everything else is okay. We got beets in our produce delivery and I immediately made them for little Alaina. Like everything else she's tried, she loves them! However, I think we are done with beets after this batch because they are just too messy.
Alaina finally rolled over from her back to belly this weekend -yeah! When Hana was Alaina's age, she was rolling over from back to belly and vice versa and she was crawling all over the place. Now that Alaina is more mobile, she is so fun and is reminding us of Hana as a baby. Alaina is just as outgoing, active! I am Alaina's favorite person which is soo sweet & exciting to me. We all know that Daddy is Hana's favorite!
I took this picture tonight right before bedtime. The girls now take baths together and usually lie in our bed to read books before bedtime. Alaina still stays up later than Hana and still sleeps in our room (though in her own bassinet). Weekend mornings are the best because we let them snuggle with us in bed!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
cuuuuteee! love the socks
what a mess, Alaina! Sweet pictures.
Awweee!! They are sweet. We look forward to meeting your girls one day soon. Maybe this summer. They are precious.
Post a Comment