We're pretty lucky that our girls have been really good sleepers since Hana was 5 wks old and Alaina was 10 wks old. But they are also very routine oriented so daylights savings always throws off 'The Schedule'. Since we lost an hour, both girls have been waking up at random times during the night. Kevin takes care of Hana and I take care of Alaina when they wake up. We are so out of it that sometimes I don't even realize Hana woke up and vice versa until the morning when we compare notes about how each kid slept!
This picture below was taken after dinner one day. I was holding Alaina and she fell asleep all of a sudden while chewing on my finger. Hana wasn't much of a cuddler and she never fell asleep while we were holding her so I really cherished this moment!
Luckily, this week has been less tiring. They are sleeping better and so are we :)

Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
The cuddling is always the best. Timmy is my cuddle bug, I can always count on hugs and loving with him. I have to chase Jaina down to give her a hug and kiss.
Post a Comment