My office was closed on Friday and I was thrilled to have the day off. Since I was on maternity leave for 5 months, I did not have much PTO acrrued when I returned. But with the mandatory office closure, the offices are closed for an extra 10 days adjacent to various holidays and I have the option of taking them unpaid. Yay - one good thing about this bad economy is mandatory office closure and more time with my babies!
I was so excited to take the girls to an egg hunt at our neighborhood park, something I normally would've missed due to work. We had been telling Hana about it all week and she was quite prepared. As you can tell, she was one of the first kids to go out and get some eggs.
I really enjoyed dressing the girls in their Easter outfits. They were both so beautiful!
We were excited for Hana when we learned that there was an egg hunt at church as well. Hana was a bit timid at Friday's egg hunt but on Sunday, she gathered so many eggs that we actually snuck some out of her bag and rehid them for the other kids to keep things fair.
I lost sight of Hana and where did I find her? In a corner with other kids, stuffing their faces with candy. This was after Hana had probably eaten the contents of at least 6 eggs. I thought it was pretty funny and I love the guilty looks on their faces!
We ended our fun filled weekend with a lovely dinner at my parents' home on Sunday, complete with ham, green beans, asparagus, potatoes, broccoli and kimchee (Hana's sepcial request).
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
what a great Easter weekend!!! great post. love the bows!
Post a Comment