The weather has been extreme lately and we went from 44 degree mornings with insane winds to a calm 85 degrees within days! We had to take advantage of the great weather by picnicking in our yard.
I don't love the heat but Kevin does! I am not a huge fan of hot weather and I think 65 degrees is the perfect temp. The girls are also acclimated to Bay Area weather and this hot weather makes them swollen and cranky! But they do love wearing minimal clothing and splashing in the kiddie pool. They also love making each other laugh!
It was so relaxing to spend time enjoying our yard. Sunday was a very lazy day and Monday was nice too because I took the morning off to take Hana & Alaina for their 3 yr & 6 month appointments.
Dr. Z told us many great things about Hana's development and we are so proud of her but also in a bit of disbelief that our little baby will be 3 in a matter of days! Alaina was in good spirits for the whole appointment and took her shots like a tough girl. It was so sweet how concerned Hana was about Alaina's shots yet she did not even flinch when she got her TB test. We're having so much fun watching these precious girls grow!!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
cute blog. LOVE the alaina/umbrella pic, but where's the b-day post?! auntie awaits!
Post a Comment