Friday, April 10, 2009

Sitting

Alaina is 6 months old today! With Hana, we were so excited to see every developmental stage and couldn't wait for her to learn something new. With Alaina, we know that the crawling, standing, walking, etc. will come with time and it doesn't matter if it happens today or months from now. Now that I know firsthand how quickly kids grow, I wish there was a way to slow it all down. Alaina can't sit herself but if we put her in a sitting position, she does really well at balancing and holding herself up.
We're trying to transition Alaina out of our room and into her crib. Since this is a 3-day weekend for me, I thought it was a good time to start. We let the girls play in Alaina's bassinet with hopes that it would be the first and last time! Alaina & Hana slept great sharing their room last night and I hope it continues....though I missed knowing Alaina was in our room. Oh, Hana has a bandage on her chin because she jumped off a chair at my mom's house yesterday & hit her chin so hard on a table that she got a very deep cut. She is traumatizing my mom these days with her antics!!

1 comment:

auntie penny 1¢ said...

moccasins!