It had been insanely foggy at our house all week and we wanted to find some sun. We only had to go a few miles south to find it. For our weekend outing, we went to the driving range at the Crystal Springs Golf Course.
Kevin is thrilled any time he gets to do anything related to golf. He was too excited to teach Hana how to hit some golf balls. Luckily, she was able to borrow some appropriately sized clubs from a girl we met at the range.
I wish I knew how to play golf myself since Kevin enjoys it so much but I haven't had time to learn. I used to go to the driving range with him for a while but then I got pregnant with Hana and haven't been back since. This was my first time hitting a golf ball in over 3 years - my form was definitely off!
I couldn't let Alaina miss out on all the fun so I let her crawl on the putting green, probably at the annoyance of other patrons. Oh well!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
aww, pretty soon, Hana will be saying "FOOUUR!". haha - get it? yeah, i'm a dork. your form does need work, jenn. not that i've ever hit a golfball with anything other than a putter, but i know these things
I wish I knew how to golf as well. Jeremy loves it. Hmmmm...so why haven't we planned a golfing/spa trip yet????? You should see Eddie's clubs he got for his bday!
haha - you and hana golf the same. LOL
Post a Comment