Saturday, July 25, 2009

Playdates

So this week was my first week home since my job was 'eliminated' at work. I miss my job and co-workers but am not at all complaining about the chance to spend more time home with my babies! Who knows, this may last a week or forever but I want to make the most of this time. On Friday, we visited my friends Pam & Fisher and their 5 month old twins Knox and Robbie. I told Hana that we were seeing two babies and that two babies are called twins. She loves little babies and was so sweet with them. Here she is holding Robbie after a feeding. I already miss having a baby this young!
Now that I am not working, I was so excited about attending Alaina's playgroup again. Alaina's playgroup consists of parents and babies in our town & the babies were born between July and December 2008. The hostess for this Thursday's playgroup backed out at the last minute and I volunteered to host at our house. William is pictured above and he is only 6 days older than Alaina. They are big eaters and Alaina ate grapes for the first time, somehow without choking!
Here's most of the kids in a row (they did it by themselves).
Brynn, Alaina, Max, William, Georgia.
And then someone asked for the babies to be lined up. Super cute picture but you should have heard all the crazy noises we made to get them to sit and cooperate :)!
Sam, Brynn, Max, Georgia, Alaina, William

No comments: