Last week we had a day with gorgeous weather. The weather was so nice that I took the girls to the park in lieu of Hana's weekly 'preschool' class. Playing outside is always better than playing indoors! I dressed the girls in matching outfits, which I don't really do that often and brought my new camera in hopes of getting a few cute shots. Lucky for me, we had the park to ourselves. Hana was not happy about that though and looked expectantly at every car that drove by to see if there were any kids coming.
Snack time!
Now that Alaina can walk, the park is more fun for the girls but more tiring for me. It wouldn't be so bad if Alaina wasn't always trying to eat the wood chips.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
love the new camera! i'm trippen out at how big hana is getting. it's weird!! craziness
hey penny, you stole my thought! hana IS getting so big.:) I love that girl. and looking foward to seeing alaina's personality for myself.:) i'll just have to fly out with annabelle this time although timmy might not appreciate that--for the fact that hana is HIS favorite, and he would miss his own baby too much.:)
Post a Comment