October has been quite a busy month of events but luckily we all enjoy a good party. This was our second Saturday of the month that we has two parties to attend. The first one was the Pacifica Mothers Club annual Halloween party. Here is Alaina with a couple of her LoveBug playgroup friends, Addison and Jack.
My bee and my cat. Halloween night always seems to be so cold and my main priority in picking out costumes is how much warmth they will provide. I love animal costumes and figure this might be the last year I can get Hana to wear one. I am sure she'll want to be a Disney princess or fairy next year (but hopefully not!)
Afterwards, we changed and headed over to Chrissy Field for a friend's going away party. It was a perfect San Francisco day. I wish Hana was included in this picture but she was off playing.
We didn't think we'd stay long but the we all had so much fun that we stayed for 5 hours. Nothing better than friends, BBQ, games and a beautiful background!
Hana even got to dip her toes in the bay for a bit.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
They will always cuddl-e no matter the costume! Happy Halloween!! I feel so terrbile that Alaina's bday present is boxed and ready to be mailied---on time at one point!! Ha!
Post a Comment