Hana has started climbing lately. She is able to climb and sit on her play table chairs all by herself.
She doesn't need our help getting down from her chair anymore either.
I don't know where she got the idea of somersaults but she sure has been trying hard to do them.
She still needs our help completing a full somersault but we're sure it's just a matter of time. It's amazing how flexible kids are!

She doesn't need our help getting down from her chair anymore either.
I don't know where she got the idea of somersaults but she sure has been trying hard to do them.
She still needs our help completing a full somersault but we're sure it's just a matter of time. It's amazing how flexible kids are!



3 comments:
love the somersaulter!! those pics are great.
p.s. love the cute table!
Jenn Wong
USA gymnastic team here Hana comes!
Hey Hana, that is pretty cool! I can do that too! Hey when can we hang out and have a play date? Can you ask your mom and dad what weekend is good for them? I'll have my mommy and dada make lunch or dinner. Call me!
Post a Comment