Sunday, November 16, 2008

Firehouse Tour

This weekend some friends arranged a tour of a local firehouse. You might notice that Hana is the only toddler girl in the group. I suspect that this tour was planned with the boys in mind but am so grateful that Hana was included as well because she loves fire engines as much as any of them and had a great time! When the firemen showed us what was in their fridge, Hana said "I'm hungry too!" and sat down at their table. I could only laugh. Somehow, in our rush to get ready, I forgot to feed her. Oops! I guess the 5 animal crackers we gave her in the car was not a sufficient breakfast.
Hana had to take about 5 turns sitting in the driver's seat.
Hana even got to spray the hose. While the others were taking their turns at the hose, Hana was splashing in the water.
Luckily, little Alaina didn't seem too bothered by the sirens and the horns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a cute group!! kids too :o)