Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Now There's Two...

Kevin and I are reaching the point where the lack of sleep is definitely catching up to us and we are starting to lose our patience. The littlest of things can drive us crazy but in the midst of all the chaos, the best thing we can do is take a step back and think how very blessed we are with our two beautiful girls and remind ourselves how little things like cuddling with our children matter more than anything else. We could not ask for a better life and will definitely look back on these days years from now and wonder how time flew so quickly.


2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Thanksgivng. Your girls are beautiful

Anonymous said...

Lack of sleep can change your personality! They are so precious, can't wait to meet them. And I'm ordering you and Kevin to go on a couple of dates when I'm there...even if it's just an hour.:)