I hate to brag but I am so thankful that my parents live two streets away. Hana could probably walk to their house all on her own! They are busy people but always make time to come see their granddaughters. My dad has started seminary and has class twice a week and my mother takes care of her elderly mother in law full time. In addition to those responsibilities, they try spend as much time as they can with the girls.
I am especially grateful for my mother who comes to see me at least once, but sometimes three times, a day and also watches Hana at least once a week. We are so blessed to have the support and love of my amazing parents.

Thursday, November 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You are very blessed! That's so neat and hope they are well, they look great.
grandparents are the BEST! you are super blessed - bragging rights!
Post a Comment