These pictures were taken when Alaina was 9 months old and was just starting to stand on her own. We were so proud of her! With 2 kids, it's really hard not to compare their development. Hana was crawling at 5 months but didn't walk until 12 months because she didn't know how to sit or break her fall! Alaina started crawling at 7 months but seems to be much more balanced than Hana was at the same age.
Alaina turned 10 months old on Monday and on Tuesday she took her first step. What?! We are so proud of her and are learning that she thinks she is as old as Hana! I remember that my fave age with Hana was when she entered 'toddlerhood' and I can't believe that Alaina is getting so close.
I just can't believe how quickly Alaina is growing and I am sooo thankful that I have been home to witness all these changes. I am so proud of my girlies and love their strong personalities!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
She is growing so fast. I can't believe she will be 1 so soon, and that I am going to be 32! AHAHAH!! I think we share a birthday!
ahhh! so cute!! yay alaina!
Post a Comment